To assist with regulatory compliance, CB Consulting Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Community Bankers' Bank, offers audit and consulting services to financial institutions throughout the 5th Federal Reserve District. We offer the following professional services:
- BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC/et al
- Interest Rate Risk (IRR) and Asset Liability Management (ALM)
- Automated Clearing House including International ACH Transactions (IAT)
- Technology/information systems controls
- Loan reviews
- Lending operations
- Branch operations
- Deposit operations
- Finance and Investments
- Regulatory compliance policies and procedures
- Documenting security procedures
- Bank-Owned Life Insurance
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Wire Transfer Operations
- Our team of consultants has significant bank-specific auditing experience.
- We are minimally intrusive when we are visiting your institution
- Our service costs significantly less than having an internal auditor on staff
- A well-structured internal audit program will improve your operating efficiency and reduce the cost of external audits.
- We have easy access to an extensive library of audit and regulatory materials
Our audit and consulting services are provided by bankers for bankers. It's the only way to ensure that you get the bank specific expertise you need in today's regulatory environment. We tailor our programs to meet each client bank's needs. Bank auditing and consulting remain the exclusive focus of CB Consulting as we continue to expand our offerings and expertise to meet your needs.