CBB Certificates Of Deposit
Community banks are searching for alternative short-term investment options while expecting a higher interest environment in the future. Community Bankers' Bank offers Certificates of Deposit as an investment option for financial institutions. The CBB CD offers a stable and safe alternative to other investment vehicles and with the advantage of a fixed rate. We offer various term and rate options that can accommodate most banks' short term investment strategy.
Terms and Rates are as follows:
- 3-month, 6-month, 9-month, 12-month, 18-month, or 24-month terms
- Minimum deposit amount: $50,000
- Rates are fixed and automatically renewed at the current rate
- Transactions are book entry, no certificate issued
- Interest is paid quarterly or at maturity, non-compounding
- Early withdrawal is subject to forfeiture of up to six months interest
- CDs issued direct only to domestic U.S. community financial institutions, no brokers
- CDs may be pledged as collateral for CBB credit products
- FDIC Deposit Insurance as applicable
- Rates are posted weekly on CBLink. The rates are effective as of the date listed and are subject to change at any time
- CBB reserves the right to discontinue or temporarily suspend this product without notice.
To invest in a CBB CD or obtain more information, call the CD Desk at 1-800-822-1039, ext 134 or e-mail us.