Community Bankers' Bank has formed "alliances" with several vendors and technology service providers that offer important products and services designed especially with community banks in mind. Special pricing or other considerations are offered to the banks affiliated with Community Bankers' Bank.
- Atlantic Merchant Services is a full service provider offering a comprehensive solution for your merchants’ payment processing needs. Atlantic presents a complete menu of electronic payment solutions for all businesses, enabling them to accept debit and credit cards, EBT, gift cards, and fleet/fuel cards safely and efficiently. Atlantic also provides a wide variety of electronic check services. From application to implementation, Atlantic provides turn key service, handling all aspects of merchant set up. To learn more about how they can benefit your bank, please call Bill Baker at 877-947-1800 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.atlanticmerchant.com.
- Check Chase is a provider of a streamlined and more cost effective alternative to the traditional handling of RDI's due to NSF or UCF funds. This product is offered through Atlantic Merchant Services and is powered by Check Assist. It offers a centralized and fully automated online electronic re-presentment service (RCK) for returned paper checks and all other qualifying ACH transactions. From bank implementation to merchant training and set up, Atlantic will provide full localized service. To learn more about how Check Chase can benefit your bank, please call Steve Stover at 877-947-1800 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
ATM Plus Inc. has over 40,000 ATMs available for bank branding through its ATM partners. ATM Plus works with non bank ATM owners to find banks interested in expanding free ATM access to their customer base, building awareness, and increasing their market share. ATM Plus offers financial institutions the opportunity to select which ATM locations they want, and allows them to brand the machine with their logo and screen messaging, essentially replicating the look and feel of their own on-premise machines. If you would like additional information, please call Michael Ferguson at 415-353-5371 or visit www.atm-plus.com.
Cardtronics LP is the largest ATM deployer in the world with more than 32,600 ATM locations worldwide. The ATM Placement and ATM Branding programs were developed to give their partners a competitive advantage and to provide low cost, surcharge free ATM access to community banks. The banks gain all the benefits of expanding their ATM presence with no capital cost and a fraction of the ongoing operating costs of managing ATMs in-house. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please call Bob Colabrese at 904-322-8941 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cardtronics.com.
CBB’s Investment Services division works in partnership with FNBB Capital Markets to provide a complete array of fixed income products and services to our customers. First National Bankers Bank (FNBB) was chartered in 1984 and is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It is focused on serving the management and financial needs of community banks in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and the Southern United States. A full suite of investment products is offered to and designed specifically for community banks. Other capabilities include Asset Liability Management, Bond Accounting, Safekeeping, and Cash Sweep. For more information, call Jo Ellen Archer at 804-239-0452 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Ceto and Associates develops solutions providing community banks the ability to increase their profitability through the implementation of revenue enhancement programs and the optimization of overall operational efficiencies. Ceto and Associates’ signature solutions, Deposit Reclassification and Ceto Cash Calculator (C3), convert non-earning assets; creating new permanent revenue streams. Ceto’s Consulting Services Group (CSG) focuses on understanding client’s unique needs and enhances their performance with increased revenue, reduced expenses and improved productivity. The Firm has grown into a nationally recognized consulting firm and has earned the trust of more than 1,500 financial institutions in all 50 states. For more information, visit www.ceto.com or call 1.866.227.1316.
- Colliers International Valuation and Advisory Services is a full service real estate appraisal and appraisal review firm licensed throughout the Fifth Federal Reserve District. With 6 MAI’s and 2 SRA’s on staff, Colliers International provides USPAP and FIRREA compliant appraisal reviews, OCC Third-Party Risk Management, and also performs market and best use studies. For additional information, please contact Mike Miller at Colliersval@CBBonline.com or 804-288-9583.
- Convenient Cards, Inc. is a leading provider of prepaid card programs for community banks. Since 2007, Convenient Cards has worked in partnership with the nation's Bankers' Banks to provide turnkey prepaid card programs to over 350 financial institutions throughout the United States. Issued by First Century Bank, N.A. member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Convenient Cards carry the VISA logo and can be used anywhere VISA debit cards are accepted: stores, online, phone, banks and ATMs worldwide. The Company's broad suite of prepaid products, compliance expertise and exceptional customer support make it the preferred choice. For more information, please contact Donald Tappin at 413.732.5800 ext 1513 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.convenientcards.com.
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) is a single source of advanced technologies delivering a fully integrated, comprehensive suite of products and services including core data processing, check processing, imaging, ATM and debit card processing, merchant processing, and data communications management. For more information, visit www.fidelityinfoservices.com.
ProfitStars, a division of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., provides best-of-breed solutions that improve the performance of financial institutions of all asset sizes and charters, and diverse corporate entities. These solutions facilitate revenue and growth, risk mitigation and control, and cost control; and complement virtually any core information processing platform. Additional information is available at www.profitstars.com.
TCM Bank, N.A., a credit card only bank, provides agent credit card programs to community banks across the United States. The TCM program offers community banks an attractive strategy for increasing market share and revenue by adding a bank-branded credit card program to their product line. TCM handles all aspects of the credit card program for the community banks including the risk if the community bank selects the “No Risk” Program. As of December 31, 2008 TCM had $152.7 million in assets and over 550 bank partners. TCM was founded in May 1998 expressly to help community banks remain competitive and to offer a safe harbor solution for community banks who desire to sell their credit card portfolio. To learn more please contact Ms. Shana Baert at 888-640-1092 or email@example.com or visit www.icbabancard.com.
- Travelex is the worlds’ largest distributor of prepaid currency cards, with an understanding of foreign exchange unmatched anywhere in the world. Their knowledge and expertise combines to offer a full range of products which include foreign banknotes, Cash Passport™ Prepaid MasterCard ® Currency Cards available in US Dollar, Euro and British Pounds, plus CashPax™, a prepackaged foreign currency offering. Products are available to be sold in branch and on-line. For additional information, please contact the Travelex Customer Care Team at 1-866-458-1193 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Virginia Small Business Finance Authority (VSBFA) is the Commonwealth of Virginia’s economic development and small business financing arm. This organization supports VA commercial lenders by providing enhancement (Cash Collateral up to 40% or $500K; Loan Guaranties up to 75% or $750K) for qualifying credits. Additionally, the VSBFA offers bank companion loans of 40% or $500K-$1000K for permanent working capital, FF&E, & OCCRE; again for qualifying transactions. VSBFA provides direct micro loans of $10-25K and has a special direct loan for child care providers. For more information about the VSBFA and its programs please visit: http://www.vabankers.org/VSBFA.aspx or call 1-804-371-8254.