Community Bankers' Bank has formed "alliances" with several vendors and technology service providers that offer important products and services designed especially with community banks in mind. Special pricing or other considerations are offered to the banks affiliated with Community Bankers' Bank.
- Atlantic Merchant Services is a full service provider offering a comprehensive solution for your merchants’ payment processing needs. Atlantic presents a complete menu of electronic payment solutions for all businesses, enabling them to accept debit and credit cards, EBT, gift cards, and fleet/fuel cards safely and efficiently. Atlantic also provides a wide variety of electronic check services. From application to implementation, Atlantic provides turn key service, handling all aspects of merchant set up. To learn more about how they can benefit your bank, please call Bill Baker at 877-947-1800 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.atlanticmerchant.com.
CBB’s Investment Services division works in partnership with FNBB Capital Markets to provide a complete array of fixed income products and services to our customers. First National Bankers Bank (FNBB) was chartered in 1984 and is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It is focused on serving the management and financial needs of community banks in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and the Southern United States. A full suite of investment products is offered to and designed specifically for community banks. Other capabilities include Asset Liability Management, Bond Accounting, Safekeeping, and Cash Sweep. For more information, call Jo Ellen Archer at 804-239-0452 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Colliers International Valuation and Advisory Services is a full service real estate appraisal and appraisal review firm licensed throughout the Fifth Federal Reserve District. With 6 MAI’s and 2 SRA’s on staff, Colliers International provides USPAP and FIRREA compliant appraisal reviews, OCC Third-Party Risk Management, and also performs market and best use studies. For additional information, please contact Mike Miller at Colliersval@CBBonline.com or 804-288-9583.
- Convenient Cards, Inc. is a leading provider of prepaid card programs for community banks. Since 2007, Convenient Cards has worked in partnership with the nation's Bankers' Banks to provide turnkey prepaid card programs to over 350 financial institutions throughout the United States. Issued by First Century Bank, N.A. member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Convenient Cards carry the VISA logo and can be used anywhere VISA debit cards are accepted: stores, online, phone, banks and ATMs worldwide. The Company's broad suite of prepaid products, compliance expertise and exceptional customer support make it the preferred choice. For more information, please contact Donald Tappin at 413.732.5800 ext 1513 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.convenientcards.com.
- KBS Results, LLC provides results driven executive and financial management consulting services to community banks. Issues arise that community banks oftentimes don’t have the internal capacity to address. Risk management, strategic planning, project management, and the need for specialized expertise don’t allow your staff to focus on the business of running the bank. The KBS Results team is highly seasoned with over 60 years of combined industry experience. They take a hands-on, collaborative approach with each institution they work with to become an extension of your management team. KBS helps move initiatives forward by creating a culture of continuous improvement and leaves behind tools that enable you to maximize your investment. For more information, please contact your Regional Manager.
Strategic Banking Partners, a SBA Lending Service Provider, provides SBA lending services to our clients. Many community banks would like to grow or initiate a small business loan program to gain a competitive edge. SBA loans can broaden a bank’s customer base and often provide additional loan flexibility with regard to term, equity, and collateral. SBA’s also reduce risk in the credit portfolio with government guarantees or floating rates. Our program allows you to expand your loan portfolio, increase lending limit, generate fee income, improve loan-to-deposit or loan-to-capital ratios, and diversify your loan portfolio through 7A, 504, real estate and commercial deals. For more information, please contact your Regional Manager.
TCM Bank, N.A., a credit card only bank, provides agent credit card programs to community banks across the United States. The TCM program offers community banks an attractive strategy for increasing market share and revenue by adding a bank-branded credit card program to their product line. TCM handles all aspects of the credit card program for the community banks including the risk if the community bank selects the “No Risk” Program. As of December 31, 2008 TCM had $152.7 million in assets and over 550 bank partners. TCM was founded in May 1998 expressly to help community banks remain competitive and to offer a safe harbor solution for community banks who desire to sell their credit card portfolio. To learn more please contact Ms. Shana Baert at 888-640-1092 or email@example.com or visit www.icbabancard.com.
- Travelex is the worlds’ largest distributor of prepaid currency cards, with an understanding of foreign exchange unmatched anywhere in the world. Their knowledge and expertise combines to offer a full range of products which include foreign banknotes, Cash Passport™ Prepaid MasterCard ® Currency Cards available in US Dollar, Euro and British Pounds, plus CashPax™, a prepackaged foreign currency offering. Products are available to be sold in branch and on-line. For additional information, please contact the Travelex Customer Care Team at 1-866-458-1193 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.